La isla bonita
Ibiza is a paradise to all kind of tastes
Either if you have a family and are looking for an enchanting landscape along with a peaceful location to rest in your holidays or if you are a young couple looking for a beautiful place with lots of fun guaranteed, Ibiza has got it all.
The Spanish city, located in Balearic Islands, is famous all in the world not only for its amazing parties but also for its captivating beaches and the high standard of its accommodation and leisure facilities.
Are you planning to go to La isla bonita as Madonna would call it? What are you looking for?
Room for everyone in a romantic villa. If you have an amazing and big family and need a place that has got space for you all, plus a bit of Spanish essence, there are huge villas with plenty of rooms that can ensure a perfect holiday. This Ibiza holiday villa offers visitors privacy in a rural setting with all the amenities to accommodate big groups in spacious bedrooms.
It was built in 1700 consisting of typical Ibizan construction, with different heights and sizes, with whitewashed walls and ceilings with beams of juniper wood. Panoramic views of the valley, sea and Fomenter are also a plus.
Cool and minimalist house for groups. You and your friends want to get out from the city and enjoy paradisiac vacations in a super cool place. Well, this great villa will do the job. It’s located within the Roca Llisa gated community, a highly secured and private area. It’s very close to the hub of the action as Ibiza town is just 10 minutes away. This airy, minimalist property has stellar ocean views from the expansive deck and two superb private pools.
If you are stylish and looking for stunning views. This house is part of the exclusive Calaconta residential gated project, with a very high standard of security and privacy. Massive bedrooms and living areas, cutting-edge technology, outdoor spaces with stunning views, a pool area, and spacious grass lawns make it the perfect location to enjoy your vacation either with your family or with a group of friends.
You will find all kind of accommodation facilities in Paradizo. We find your paradise.
Spanish food is known for its high quality and intense flavours. In a city like Ibiza, surrounded by sea, seafood and good white wines or cocktails are a must for its visitors. Here you will find an exclusive selection by Paradizo.
- Amante Beach Club. Luxurious and stunning setting. It is set on the Cliff and it overlooks the Sol Den Serra bay. You will find fresh fish, cocktails and even Yoga classes (only for morning people)!
- Café Mambo. Iconic and well-known café. Do you want to enjoy the sunset with the best dance music? This is your place.
- Relish Restaurant. Perfect to all kind of appetites thanks to the variety of food they offer and guess what, they also have Sunday Roast! It is located just footsteps from the beach of Cala De Bou. Restaurant and bar extend into a large covered terrace including a private pool for the exclusive use of relish customers.
Protagonists of Ibiza´s landscape, beaches are one of the main attractions at the island. Unique corners where water, sand and sun mix to create a magical atmosphere. You will find long beaches with parties and lots of young people having fun and will also have romantic and intimate small beaches to enjoy alone or with the best of companies.
- Cala Conta. Magical, enchanting, captivating. You will love this famous Ibizan beach where the water colour will amaze you.
- Cala Gracioneta. Very pretty and small beach where you won´t usually find waves. It is not massed and it offers an unforgettable landscape.
- Las Salinas. Your beach if you would like to meet celebrities, as many of them like this long beach with fine sand and turquoise water.
At Paradizo, we can also arrange yacht and motorboat rentals in Ibiza along with sunset horseback riding and water games as exciting as the Kite Surfing, Parasailing or Snorkelling.
Starting from the sunset and following by a cold drink…the rest of the night will depend on your interests but for sure you won`t be disappointed.
Well-known for its parties but also for its chill out terraces, Ibiza offers its visitants nights to remember, memories to treasure. Our selection for your special night is:
- Lío. The best cabaret shows! Top performances and high standard spectacles take place in this Club Restaurant Cabaret (yes, you can also have dinner if you like).
- Ushuaia. Well-known for its great ambient and all the famous Djs that play their music in this open air club. Are you a beach/pool party lover? Do you like modern and chic settings? Don´t miss the chance to visit Ushuaia and do check first who is playing on the days you visit the island.
- Kumharas. An alternative ambience to chill out and enjoy quiet nights being lulled by the sound of the sea. Perfect to enjoy the sunset and meet different cultures, hippy and enchanting.
Have you already decided what to do in this beautiful island?
We are happy to help you! Visit us on paradizo.com Enjoy your summer!
SHARE & COMMENTS:
You might also like
|Modern Ibiza Villa: Los Almendros Available for 2010 Related Searches: Los Almendros Villa Rental, Ibiza Villas BOOK IBIZA VILLA Book the new and modern...||Last-Minute Booking Deal for Ibiza Luxury Villa Recommended Links Contact Dynamic Lives To Rent the Ibiza Villa Ibiza Luxury Villas Due...||Book Ibiza Pool Villa at Special Discount Related Searches: Luxury Vacation Deals, Ibiza Villa Rentals Book Ibiza Pool Villa Just in time...||Modern Ibiza Pool Villa Available this Summer Recommended Links Ibiza Luxury Villas Roca Llisa is an Ibiza pool villa that's still available...|