Luxury Hotel Barceló La Bobadilla Five Top Tips For Ultimate Holiday
In today’s high tech world going away and leaving behind work and the daily grind is essential. The tranquil five star Barceló La Bobadilla, members of the Small Leading Hotels of the World, has come up with some top tips on how travellers can switch off and really relax on holiday.
Francesca Luque, Spa consultant for the five star Barceló La Bobadilla says: “It’s no good bringing the whole world with you when you are on holiday. We now offer to lock up phones in our safe for people who really can’t shut off. The brain needs to recharge and if you follow these quick tips you and your holiday companions will have a much better time.”
1) Ration your phone time – Limit yourself to just turning the phone once a day to check for messages. Blackberries and iPhones are a no-no on holiday. Need more discipline? Bring an old calls-only phone.
2) Set yourself your own project on holiday – Can’t sit still? Don’t turn to the phone. Challenge yourself to learn the language of the country you are holidaying in, read a certain number of books, take up knitting, archery or improve your photography. This will help you change your focus and forget about work or any other stresses.
£325/night with Spa Treatment
Valid until 4 September 2010
3) Have your dose of daily exercise – Switch off but allow yourself to keep a little bit of routine with a daily dose of exercise. Using the gym or swimming lengths in the hotel’s pool will not only help you distress but get the endorphins going – guaranteed to make you feel better.
4) Pamper yourself at the hotel’s spa – Treat yourself to some ‘me time’ in the hotel’s spa. Splash out and book yourself a treatment that really makes you want to shout – now this feels like a holiday! This could be a massage, a facial or a body wrap the choice is yours.
5) Try a new sport – There is nothing like trying something new when you find yourself with a bit of spare time. This could be diving, tennis or even horse riding. Change your focus by introducing something new.
For those that date to take relaxation to the next level the Barceló La Bobadilla has a dedicated ‘‘Anti Stress Package’ for those looking to experience a little piece of haven. The package includes a B&B stay at the hotel topped off by water circuit in our spa, an aromatic bath and a coffee or tea wrap. Prices start from £325 per room per night. The offer is valid until the 4th September 2010.
Built to resemble an Andalusian Palace, the Barceló La Bobadilla is set in 350 hectares of Mediterranean forest and olives groves in Southern Andalusia in between Granada and Malaga. This luxurious retreat boasts 70 luxurious rooms and suites all unique in layout and design with exquisite views over the forest. The hotel is also home to a 1500m2 pool, fitness club, tennis courts, adventure sports and some of the finest cuisine in southern Spain including the award winning La Finca restaurant.
SHARE & COMMENTS:
You might also like
|Michelle Obama at Villa Padierna Hotel in Marbella Recommended Links Marbella Luxury Rentals Marbella Luxury Villas Beachfront Villas in Marbella Hotel...||Travel guide Andalusia The beautiful region of Andalusia in the south of Spain is rich of tradition and history with an indescribable...||Ritz-Carlton Hotels Offers Ritz-Carlton Rewards Recommended Links Caribbean Luxury Resorts Contact Ritz-Carlton Chicago Offering "Access...||Book Abercrombie & Kent’s Flamenco to Fado Package Recommended Links Tailor-Made Holidays Private Tours in Andalusia Portugal Private Tours Tourists...|