Unique Luxury Wedding Safari At Garonga In South Africa
Guests looking for something special can now celebrate their wedding at luxury safari camp Garonga In South Africa. If you are looking for somewhere irresistibly romantic and special to exchange your wedding vows – why not consider the Garonga Safari Camp in South Africa?
Not only does the exchange rate make this a very reasonably priced option – but Garonga offers the ideal venue for an intimate, impossibly romantic wedding and/or honeymoon – and provides an exclusive and personalised service.
Situated west of the Kruger National Park, Garonga‘s capable team would be delighted to arrange everything for you – from the priest to the cake and flowers. You can choose whether you would like to say ‘I do’ on the pool deck, in the middle of the bush or on the sleep-out tree house deck – which is highly recommended!
Romantic Wedding Package for 10-days
£210/person per night
The main Garonga Safari Camp sleeps 12 people, and Little Garonga, set a short distance away from the lodge, sleeps 8 people – so it is very easy to book single suites, either of the camps – or even both for parties of up to 20!
Rates offer incredible value for money starting from just R2,550 (roughly £210) per person per night full board, including game activities and drinks!
Garonga‘s wedding packages are specially tailored to every couple’s individual needs and a minimum of 3 nights are required for the wedding package – but your wedding package may include:
- Arrive in time for a delicious picnic lunch at a waterhole followed by a refreshing swim
- A 1-hour meeting with the Non-Denominational Priest to complete all the documentation and plan the ceremony. Passports and original divorce papers from previous marriages (if applicable) are required. The marriage will be registered with the United Nations.
- An exciting night drive in search of Garonga‘s nocturnal creatures
- Dinner in the dining area overlooking a riverbed where animals come to graze
- A game drive at dawn followed by breakfast and a relaxing bush spa massage to calm the nerves
- A romantic ceremony on the pool deck, in the lounge or out in the bush on the tree house deck.
- Afterwards, a game drive to a scenic spot in the bush where guests can toast the newlyweds with bubbly and watch the sun set.
- Return to Garonga for a wedding feast in the Boma and dancing around the bonfire.
- After the wedding, the newlyweds can enjoy a romantic bush bath under the stars – complete with champagne and candles before retiring to their luxurious honeymoon suite.
- A day to relax in wedded bliss after all the excitement. Lounge around the pool, go for a game walk or drive – or enjoy a picnic in the tree house nearby.
- Enjoy a celebratory champagne breakfast before heading off – or stay for a few days for an unforgettable honeymoon.
Garonga charges only a minimal R5,180 (2010) or R6,200 (2011) extra on top of the accommodation to host weddings, which mainly covers the Ministers Fees and the paperwork – but also includes the single tiered cake, pressing of wedding outfits, a bouquet of wild flowers, a bottle of bubbly, a private dinner on the wedding night, a decorated setting and decorated open air safari vehicle.
The package also includes complimentary road transfers for the couple from the airport (worth R1,690 on their own!) and a couples massage.
Newlyweds are encouraged to stay on after the wedding for a few days of honeymoon bliss in this romantic location – which will probably have them coming back time and time again to celebrate special anniversaries in this amazing location.
Other services which are outsourced include: Photographer: R 4 720.00 (subject to an increase for 2011), 50 large colour photographs plus an album (given to guests on departure from Hoedspruit), DVD and Videos are also available. Terms & Conditions for Weddings: The wedding package is valid year round and is based on a minimum three nights stay. Rates subject to availability and change.
SHARE & COMMENTS:
You might also like
|Ultimate Golf Getaway – Legend Golf Safari Resort Recommended Links Luxury Hotels & Resorts in Limpopo Province There's an exciting and...||Luxury Lodge Tswalu Kalahari South Africa World Cup Offers Recommended Links Luxury Safari Camps In honor of the FIFA 2010 World Cup in South Africa,...||Truffle Luxury Safari Holiday at South Africa Tswalu Kalahari Lodge Recommended Links South Africa Luxury Safaris South Africa Safari Tour Operators Bored...||Availability for Christmas 2010 in South Africa Safari Samara Recommended Links Samara Game Reserve Brochures South Africa Luxury Safari Camps The...|