Top 10 Things to Do In Verbier
Located in the Swiss Alps, Verbier is one of the finest destinations to enjoy if you are out on a luxury holiday. Great food, unforgettable adventures like heli-ski, golf, skiing and luxurious stays are a few mentions.
Rent Verbier chalets to get a complete relaxing and a luxurious environment along with brilliant features like spa facilities that include Jacuzzi and sauna. Since you are out on a luxury holiday, you also have the option of having a private chef and staff to be at your service anytime during your stay.
Here are several other activities listed below to make your holiday great.
1) Golf: Going out on a luxury holiday will prompt you to play a luxury sport as well, and one of them is Golf. The Verbier area has one of the best golf courses in the Les Esserts Golf Course. If you are new to the sport, then you also have the option to go through private lessons for a week before you begin playing golf.
2) Heli-skiing: This sport is just like your normal skiing except that you are taken to the mountain on a helicopter rather than the normal ski left. It is not a normal feature for people to heli-ski as it is expensive. What makes the entire experience even better is that you get to ski amidst nature with beautiful scenery.
3) Helicopter Tours: Hop into a helicopter and admire the beautiful mountains from the sky. Helicopter rides are available for you admire the snow capped mountains and forests.
4) Tennis and Squash: Verbier has several artificial grass courts as well as hard courts for to keep fit while on your holiday. If you follow the sport of squash, there are courts to play this as well.
5) Culinary: Being a global hub for it beautiful mountain peaks, Verbier receives tourists from all over the world. The restaurants here serve you some of the best international cuisine. You could try out French, Italian, Mexican and Japanese cuisines as well.
6) Shopping: The resorts here are quite pricy, but you could get hold of some typical Swiss made goods such as their chocolates, army knives and watches.
7) Paragliding: The paragliding centers here are some of the best in the world. You will be supervised by experts with the option of being given instructions in English, French or German.
8 ) Horse Riding: It’s not very often that people from cities get to ride horses. At the Verbier, you get expert advice from qualified professionals on a variety of courses like dressage, jumping etc.
9) Glacier Walking: Fasten on your crampons and go hiking on Verbier’s various glaciers. The breathtaking view is absolutely heavenly!
10) Mountain biking: Head off on one of those scooters with big mountain tires and ride downhill. It is an experience you can ever forget.
SHARE & COMMENTS:
You might also like
|Ultimate Verbier Ski Chalets from Verbier Exclusive Recommended Links Ski In Ski Out Chalets in Verbier Verbier Ski Chalets with Chefs Discover...||Sexy Christmas Chalet available in Verbier Recommended Links Verbier Luxury Chalets Verbier Chalets with Chef Top 10 things to do in...||Ski Verbier Launches Ski Chamonix Chalet Rentals Recommended Links Verbier Luxury Chalets Chamonix Chalets with Pools Catered Chalets in...||Last Minute Availability At The Lodge In Verbier Recommended Links See All Verbier Ski-In/Ski-Out Chalets View the Best European Ski Resorts See...|