Limited Vacation Deal: Ten Reasons to Choose The Manor At Samara
The Manor at Samara has just released a special luxury vacation deal together with Top 10 Reasons to Choose the luxury lodge in South Africa‘s incredible private game reserve. The Manor at Samara is offering exclusive use of the luxury lodge for up to 8 guests. The special rate (R 15,000 per night) includes luxury accommodations in four double, en-suite rooms, three meals, house wines, two game drives per day, personal chef, butler service and ranger.
The Manor at Samara launches this limited deal (valid 1 November – 15 December) with a list of the Top Ten Reasons to Choose the luxury safari lodge:
1. Unsurpassed beauty of the Karoo landscape, so inspiring it will change your view forever.
2. A specialised incomparable level of service with a dedicated butler, chef & ranger.
3. Complete privacy in the vast expanse of this soulful wilderness
4. Out of this world décor & luxurious accommodation.
5. Delectable food served in a variety of romantic and unique settings
6. Encounters so close with cheetah you can hear them breathe
7. Game viewing on both open plains and mountain tops with dramatic views
8. The ultimate in peace and quiet, this is what refreshes the soul.
9. Conservation dedication that will awaken and move your heart..
10. A real life changing experience for the whole family with exceptional value for money
SHARE & COMMENTS:
You might also like
|The Manor at Samara september special offer Related Search: Book the Manor at Samara I Samara Private Game reserve Since opening in 2005 Samara...||Luxury Safari Offer – The Manor at Samara in South Africa The Manor at Samara is a Karoo oasis of style elegance and ultimate luxury - where you can play host...||South Africa Safari Samara Private Game Reserve Availability Contact the Manor at Samara for booking details and to make your reservation for 2010. Check out other...||Samara Private Game Reserve luxury safari in South Africa Travel beyond the cities and coasts of South Africa and explore the beauty in the region's heartland....|