Christmas is knocking on the door
The question is: ski or beach holidays? Final call to make your decision!
It is that time of the year. It is time for a perfect get together with your family and friends. It is time for a holiday break. Yay!
Don´t think we forgot about you! Yes, you, the indecisive, the one still thinking where to go on Christmas. Well, keep reading today´s post since it is especially written for you, our beloved reader.
In order to make things easier we advise you to first answer a simple question: ski or beach holidays? Depending on your answer read one of the following options as we wouldn`t want to waste your time.
1. Ski holidays
Admit it: you love the snow! The fresh feeling to breath mountains air, the ski sessions and a great talk next to the chimney while it snows outside, these are the best pleasures of life. This is the right season of the year to organize your ski holidays. Have a memorable White Christmas!
- Zermatt. It is a Swiss mountain resort where people can not only ski but also go for shopping to different boutique shops or enjoy delicious food at its restaurants. You have lots of options for your stay. Here it is our recommendation: Luxury Hillside Ski Chalet with excellent location and beautiful views.
- Courchevel. Fancy a break at the French Alps? Courchevel is a ski resort where you can enjoy of breath-taking views. Moreover, this ski resort offers a lot of activities and leisure for everyone. Where to stay? You can rent a Chic Modern Chalet in the heart of Courchevel 1850, with pool! A few meters from the slopes,
with a glamourous atmosphere, this Chalet will surely catch your eye. This property is also complemented by a cinema, spa and large living spaces.
- Gstaad. This enchanting village is located in southwestern Switzerland. It is one of the most preferred Swiss regions for holidays. Besides you can find luxurious chalets like this Ski Chalet with amazing features and chef in the very heart of Gstaad. It is a perfect property for large groups as it can sleep a total of 14 people.
All three destinations will amaze you by their Christmas decoration, especial activities and great atmosphere.
2. Beach holidays
Are “cold holidays” not for you? Dreaming about sunbathing during your Christmas holidays? Let´s make it possible! Ready to get on the plane?
Where to travel to have the perfect Christmas Beach Holidays:
- Caribbean. Palms, sun, stunning views…Villa Bibi has got it all for you! It is located high in Vitet, St Barts, with an incredible view over Cul de Sac and Tortue island. This villa offers peace, privacy, serenity and beauty. Furthermore, you can also do different activities over there: sailing, snorkelling, kayaking, surfing…
- Bali. There is something about Bali…Its captivating traditional villages, country roads, wooded valleys create a landscape difficult to find anywhere. Check out Villa Babar! It is a really tempting option!
- Thailand. One of the most chosen destinations between travellers around the world. Discover the main attractions of this fascinating country and do it well! Start from the accommodation: Villa Analaya is possibly the most exclusive address in all of Phuket. With a large infinity pool and views of your private Beach –yes, private beach! – Villa Analaya will dazzle you.
Ready to make your decision? Final call for your flight to paradise!
SHARE & COMMENTS:
You might also like
|Thinking about where to spend Christmas holidays? Change your home for an amazing chalet at Swiss Alps or an exotic villa at Caribbean You are about...||Last-Minute Europe Champions League Final Package Tomorrow, Madrid heats up with the Final of the Europe Champions League. Qudos is offering a last-minute...||Pimalai Resort Availability Christmas 2010 Recommended Links Thailand Luxury Resorts Pimalai Resort and Spa Brochures Pimalai Resort...||Find your tailor-made accommodation Don´t take the risk! Your holidays are important Our reward after long hours in office during the...|