Rent a Loire Valley Castle for Easter Break
Celebrate an authentic Renaissance Easter in Leonardo da Vinci’s Priory during your stay at Château de La Barre, the ancestral and elegant home of Comte and Comtesse de Vanssay in France’s Loire Valley.
Discover the exclusive tailor-made Event for your Easter vacation. Check out what’s in store at your Easter break in Château de la Barre.
The Easter Break package is available for castle rental vacations from April 2-4.
On April 2, guests can start their Easter break with a Champagne welcome, followed by a visit of the château and a cheese and vintage wine tasting supper in the billiard room, in front of the monumental XIVth century fireplace…
Saturday, 3rd April : Renaissance Day : Drive past the Royal Palace of Amboise to Leonardo da Vinci’s home, where you will be introduced to the unique culinary art of the Renaissance with a costumed lunch feast under the direction of masterchef Sieur Sausin, exactly as if you were in 1530…In the afternoon, visit Chenonceau castle before returning back to Chateau de La Barre for a glass of cognac by the fireside of the salon rose under the ancestral portraits.
Easter Sunday, 4th April : Middle Ages to XVIIIth century: Attend mass in the magestic Cathedral St Julien, then visit the Sunday market before the old city of Le Mans, home of the Plantagenet kings and stage set to numerous films, with many chic little boutiques and alluring cafés.
Or discover the small and picturesque little Loire Valley, with its’ Renaissance château of La Possonnière, home of Court poet Ronsard, the troglodyte village of Trôo, the romanesque chapels of Montoire and Lavardin with their XIIIth century frescoes, and the tulips of the Garden of Sasnières, the most “English of French gardens.”
Return to Château de La Barre for a festive Easter dinner with all the family silver and crystal in the prestigeous XVIIIth century dining room. Easter Monday, 5th April : Depart after breakfast with a special present from the Château…
The Château de la Barre Easter package prices range from 790 euros to 970 pp (depending upon room chosen) and includes:
- 3 nights accommodation in the elegant rooms of Château de La Barre
- Champagne welcome and visit of the château
- Chocolates, tulips and portwine in each room
- Cheese and vintage wine tasting dinner on day of arrival
- Renaissance gala lunch at Leonardo da Vinci’s home, all drinks included
- Festive Easter Dinner at Château de La Barre, all drinks included
- Daily English breakfast and afternoon tea
- Special surprise present upon departure
- assistance with all visits, maps, travel arrangements, rental car and airport transfers if needed
- Chauffeured car daily and airport/train pickups available for an extra 540 to 660 e daily, depending on km and time
- Extra night possible for an extra 210 to 330 euros, depending upon room chosen-breakfast included
SHARE & COMMENTS:
You might also like
|Discover the Loire Valley with special vacation packages at Chateau de la Barre Related Searches: Luxury Castle Rentals, Chateau de la Barre, Castles in France, Loire Valley Travel From...||Loire Valley Castle Rental July Concert Series Recommended Links Inquire about Chateau de la Barre Availability Loire Valley Castle Rentals Discover...||Château de la Barre Named Top Luxury Hotel Recommended Links Contact Château de la Barre Loire Valley Castle Rentals France Luxury...||Exclusive New Year 2010 Castle Rental at Chateau de la Barre Related Searches: Chateau de la Barre, Loire Valley Accommodations Book Castle for New Years Usher...|