Moving Mountains Chalets Donates for Haiti

Last updated on

Recognizing the impact of the earthquakes that recently struck Haiti, Moving Mountains Chalets in Steamboat Springs is donating 5% of all lodging booked in the remainder of the winter ski season to Doctors without Borders Emergency Relief Fund for disaster relief in Haiti.

The owners of Moving Mountains Chalets, who manage luxury homes in the resort community of Steamboat Springs, Colorado, have strong ties to the Caribbean.

“Our business of providing luxury lodging and services is in stark contrast to the conditions that so many people in Haiti are dealing with. Donating from what we receive to provide these services was the best way that we could find to help the relief effort”

“We moved to Steamboat from the Caribbean 12 years ago but still have a great connection to that part of the world,” said Robin Craigen, president of Moving Mountains. “Our business of providing luxury lodging and services is in stark contrast to the conditions that so many people in Haiti are dealing with. Donating from what we receive to provide these services was the best way that we could find to help the relief effort.”

The employees of Moving Mountains initiated the idea to contribute to the cause together. They will collectively donate 2% of lodging value from their wages and the company will match with 3% making a total of 5%.

“We are so proud of our staff for rallying together for this cause,” Heather Craigen, Vice President of Moving Mountains added. “This initiative exemplifies our core values.

Steamboat is a caring community and we hope that other ski town businesses might join the cause of Ski Aid and show people that although we are all challenged by the current economy we can join together to help people that have more to worry about than when the next powder day is coming.”

About Moving Mountains Chalets
Moving Mountains manages luxury vacation rental homes and catered ski chalets in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Founded by Robin and Heather Craigen in 1997, Moving Mountains Chalets Introduced Colorado to the catered chalet concept. Moving Mountains currently manages 21 luxury homes and is the exclusive property manager for the slopeside residences at One Steamboat Place.



SHARE & COMMENTS:

You might also like

Luxury Travel Companies To Help Haiti Relief Related Searches: Noble Jets I Rasananda Resort Brochures I Rasananda Resort Photos Contact Rasananda...
Last Minute Christmas Availability Courchevel Chalets We have had a last minute cancellation for Chalet Blanchot and Chalet Marmotte in the Chalets de Vanoise...
Ultimate Verbier Ski Chalets from Verbier Exclusive Recommended Links Ski In Ski Out Chalets in Verbier Verbier Ski Chalets with Chefs Discover...
Check Out the Saas Fee Ski Chalets in Switzerland Recommended Links Family Ski Holidays in Europe Best Ski Resorts in Alps Luxury Chalets...

YOU MAY LIKE